This library contains various kinds of streams and waterfalls such as close,distance,and small to mid size for designing and spicing up your project.
In addition, creepy water drips in cave and water well pump are included.
Location of Streams and Waterfalls were Okutama forest where fountainhead of Tokyo, and Chiba.
When you hear “Tokyo” perhaps thinking of neon streets, modern technologies, lots of people and even more people, but surprise or not, there are still great nature being nicely protected….
From wooden door to Japanese Shoji sliding.
This bundle contains various kinds of door actions such as opening, closing, sliding and so on.
All doors such as wooden doors to Shoji doors are typical kinds which you can find in japanese houses.
Also other household sounds are included such as curtains, key chains, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, refrigerators, rice cookers etc.
It was nice chilling day, so I grabbed my gears and hopped into my car,
then 20mins later I started walk around capturing Kawagoe city ambiances.
Kawagoe is a midsized suburb, and my favorite is that a coexisting of nice quiet residence areas and tourism place “KoEdo.” You can just travel back in time to ancient Edo!
Needless to mention all summer cicadas are now gone, and it is great time to rec ambs with no sweat in Japan!
As always, it was one of nice recording day.
- Great for producing both familiar guitar pedal-style effects and unusual sounds that surprise and provoke.
- Simple controls and intuitive visual interface help you saturate or mutilate tracks quickly and easily
- Choose one of four clipping algorithms—Hard Clip (digital), Soft Clip (analog emulation), Wavefold and Overfold—independently for Indent’s input and output stages.
- Unfiltered Audio’s flagship modulation system provides six freely assignable and fully automatable modulators (sine LFO, sawtooth/triangle LFO, square-wave LFO, input follower, sample-and-hold noise, and macro control knob), with drag-and-drop virtual patching to every control knob.
- Analog-style low pass filter with continuously variable resonance control.
- Mix control provides parallel processing.
- Display shows processed signal at the sample level, guiding your control tweaks.
It was another Okutama trip to complete STREAM & WATERFALL library.
My aim for this time was to capture sounds which I could not get on last trip.
Okutama city has a such a huge forest area, so I planned to stay one night at a cottage where inside Tomin-no mori citizen’s Forest.
No main streets are going by!!! It was great place to capture forest, birds, streams, and waterfalls.
Gears: Tascam DR 680, Sound Devices mixpre-D, line audio cm3
- Open & display metadata embedded in any set of digital broadcast wav, AIF or mp3 files
- Search embedded metadata in broadcast wav, AIF or mp3
- Listen to any wav, AIF or mp3 file by using the audition feature
- Create custom work folders or projects from search
- Export metadata information from your databases
- Edit database records to save additional search keywords, notes and ratings