- Great for producing both familiar guitar pedal-style effects and unusual sounds that surprise and provoke.
- Simple controls and intuitive visual interface help you saturate or mutilate tracks quickly and easily
- Choose one of four clipping algorithms—Hard Clip (digital), Soft Clip (analog emulation), Wavefold and Overfold—independently for Indent’s input and output stages.
- Unfiltered Audio’s flagship modulation system provides six freely assignable and fully automatable modulators (sine LFO, sawtooth/triangle LFO, square-wave LFO, input follower, sample-and-hold noise, and macro control knob), with drag-and-drop virtual patching to every control knob.
- Analog-style low pass filter with continuously variable resonance control.
- Mix control provides parallel processing.
- Display shows processed signal at the sample level, guiding your control tweaks.
- Open & display metadata embedded in any set of digital broadcast wav, AIF or mp3 files
- Search embedded metadata in broadcast wav, AIF or mp3
- Listen to any wav, AIF or mp3 file by using the audition feature
- Create custom work folders or projects from search
- Export metadata information from your databases
- Edit database records to save additional search keywords, notes and ratings