Having ride this Nissan Avenir about 10 years, I have trusted and faith in him, but it’s got little rusty and became hardcore…..so I ,with my being reluctant to leave, decided to say good bye to my dearest ride, but as a recordist, before he hits the road I needed to capture nice japanese hardcore engine and crank doors…
Engine sounded hardcore not same as updated vehicle of course:)
Ohoh…excuse me…..Not only have rusty but dusty:)
I had also contact mic on. Idling sound were nice, but….
And inside! Got nice ongoing vehicle roomtone.
Exhaust sounded nice as hardcore engine!
Idling! Yeah full throttle!!! sorry too old for that….
around 5000rmp sounded nice!
And cranking the doors. Could you feel the rustiness!?
I got all doors and non stable powered windows and so on.
It was great time with him.
Your voice will remain forever Avenir!!
Thank you all for continued support of Anti-Node Design!!
We would like to announce that our Anti-Node Design sound library site is finally activated!
We create & provide royalty-free sound effects by sound designer Hide Aoki
One of our aim is to create and deliver best quality sound effects and to help making great sound project of yours with valuable & useful sound libraries of ours which we have a number of libraries in progress as of this date.
so Please let us know…
any ideas you might have to improve it.
We always appreciate your feedbacks!!
Also we love to hear what project you are using our sounds on.
We support every creative projects out there!!
Wishing your success
This library contains various kinds of streams and waterfalls such as close,distance,and small to mid size for designing and spicing up your project.
In addition, creepy water drips in cave and water well pump are included.
Location of Streams and Waterfalls were Okutama forest where fountainhead of Tokyo, and Chiba.
When you hear “Tokyo” perhaps thinking of neon streets, modern technologies, lots of people and even more people, but surprise or not, there are still great nature being nicely protected….
From wooden door to Japanese Shoji sliding.
This bundle contains various kinds of door actions such as opening, closing, sliding and so on.
All doors such as wooden doors to Shoji doors are typical kinds which you can find in japanese houses.
Also other household sounds are included such as curtains, key chains, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, refrigerators, rice cookers etc.
It was nice chilling day, so I grabbed my gears and hopped into my car,
then 20mins later I started walk around capturing Kawagoe city ambiances.
Kawagoe is a midsized suburb, and my favorite is that a coexisting of nice quiet residence areas and tourism place “KoEdo.” You can just travel back in time to ancient Edo!
Needless to mention all summer cicadas are now gone, and it is great time to rec ambs with no sweat in Japan!
As always, it was one of nice recording day.
- Great for producing both familiar guitar pedal-style effects and unusual sounds that surprise and provoke.
- Simple controls and intuitive visual interface help you saturate or mutilate tracks quickly and easily
- Choose one of four clipping algorithms—Hard Clip (digital), Soft Clip (analog emulation), Wavefold and Overfold—independently for Indent’s input and output stages.
- Unfiltered Audio’s flagship modulation system provides six freely assignable and fully automatable modulators (sine LFO, sawtooth/triangle LFO, square-wave LFO, input follower, sample-and-hold noise, and macro control knob), with drag-and-drop virtual patching to every control knob.
- Analog-style low pass filter with continuously variable resonance control.
- Mix control provides parallel processing.
- Display shows processed signal at the sample level, guiding your control tweaks.